Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Husbands think they are funny

So the husband was teasing me this morning because I announced - Wow look hew great this fluid is!" I continue to be amazed by the working of my body and feel that everyone should be just as amazed as I am. - Now funny man he thinks he is, he is says "Hey you were lying when you said you weren't fertile yesterday?!"

[Insert rolling eyes here]

He has access to my charts and there wasn't any fertile fluid yesterday - but the husband claims that he was just trying to be funny.

I sincerely informed him that I would under no condition try to trick him into getting us pregnant earlier than our plan. [Imagine freak out wife mode here]

Even if we did get prego 3 weeks early - it's not as if the world would end - only the world as we know it would change a bit - ok well more than that but still.

Husbands reading this - make a note to yourself - teasing the wife about the cycles and getting pregnant = an unpleasant day for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home