Monday, March 06, 2006

Pillow Princess

My Dr. told me that while TTC I should remain in a reclined position for 1 hour to give the give the husband's troops gravity help. Oh fun fun fun! I get to be trapped for an hour in bed. Normally laying around in bed is not a chore for me but you try doing that knowing you can't move! Really I am not complaining . . .

Great husband that I have he is very accomodating though. He arranges the pillows for me, covers me up so I don't get cold, brings me a book to read and water to drink. For the first 10 minutes you do feel a little like a princess. But after the first 1/2 hour the royalty has worn off and your feet get cold since all the blood is rushing out of your legs.

So apparently there are special pillows for TTC. Crazy huh? I told the husband that if we don't succeed this cycle then we are buying the pillow because right now half the cushions from the sofa are now in the bedroom and I am tired of tripping over them.

Conception Curve Pillow



Also there is apparently a lubricant for TTC as well. I never knew there was such a large industry built around couples TTC! Makes me feel like a bit of a consumer target.

Do I get to tell these stories to our children someday - about how I suffered from frosty feet while TTC? Don't worry I wouldn't get into the too much info stuff. What we go though for our husbands and future children!

Pre-Seed Lubricant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home