Thursday, March 09, 2006

Too controversial?

So it strikes me that I may have pissed of some people with my last couple of postings.

Just an FYI: I have contacted the CCL to inquire about classes. It seems that the FAM network of teachers is more closeknit and you actually have to pay to get a listing of teachers. Which I also do not agree with by the way.

Their explanation for the secrecy/fee is that the members tend to be prochoice. I guess they have been targeted in the past because of their fertility beliefs.

It's such a shame that all beliefs can't just be tollerated by everyone.

It is fear like this that holds back the spread of this wonderful knowledge.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

If someone is pissed off for you having an opinion on your own blog, then they should stop reading it. I'm so sick an tired of people being annoyed by anyone who expresses an opinion. God forbid we offend the Catholic church. We wouldn't want to add to their stress as they defend themselves for harboring child rapists. It's your blog, say what you want, if someone doesn't like it tell them to write about it in their own blog. I'm Catholic and I'm not annoyed by people who tell the truth, preach on sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home