Thursday, October 05, 2006

Arms, Legs, and Hiccups!

Last week while we still has no internet access, we met our new Dr. and got to see the baby again. We got a really great pic of legs! It's still too early to see if it's a boy or a girl but feel free to speculate.

Baby's Legs


This week we are in our 12th week and we went through the First Trimester Integrated Screening process to make sure the baby is doing ok and hopefully doesn't have downs syndrome. So far everything looks ok and all the measurements were right on. But oh how active the baby was during the ultrasound. We got to see the baby having hiccups and bouncing around all over the place even doing flip flops and somersaults and wow could I feel it! Right now it just feels like a slight fluttering when the baby flips around.

Other definate changes I have been feeling lately is the feeling that the uterus is taking up way more space than normal. There is less space for my stomach and I definately can't eat even a normal amount. If the meal can't fit into a small Chinese rice bowl it is too much for me to eat. To bad these smaller meals don't translate into some weightloss!

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I will make my prediction now....It's a boy, but it might be a girl. :)~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home