Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hippie Food

This past week I was to tired that on Monday I went to the grocery store and bought the following:

  • 1 Apple
  • Kashi Cereal
  • Milk - organic
  • Apple Juice - organic
  • 5 Stouffers meals - on sale
  • Cheese (Jarlesberg, Meunster, Fontina, Cheddar) I obviously felt I needed a little bit of cheese)
  • Crackers

So that's what I ate all week. Some people were not too happy that I ate Stouffers all week but honestly I had no energy to eat anything else. And it was all I could do to have what I did. There was absoltutely no cooking going on.

Yesterday I left work a bit early so I had a little bit more energy and went to Whole Foods - No frozen foods ok - only organic easy to prepare stuff. I do admit it has been nice today to eat healthy organic foods. The husband calls all the organic foods - hippie food but I do think the organic stuff tastes better.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

where are the veggies? I guess I will have to go shopping and drop off some food before Jim gets home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home