Monday, October 16, 2006

Never Alone - Week 14

This past week my Aunt came to visit, see the new house, and of couse we talked about the baby and looked at the ultrasound pics. She mentioned offhandidly that from now on for the rest of my life I will never be alone ever ever again.

It has really gotten me thinking. Although I have started to feel the baby flutter around occasionally during its acrobatic sessions, I don't really feel a "presence" with me yet. I am not sure if that makes sense or not yet. Maybe once the baby gets bigger and the physical feelings from the baby increase maybe than that "presence" feeling will change. I always thought that when I got pregnant that I would feel this little "presence" with me. I mean I know the baby is there - maybe we just need to get to know eachother more.

This week is a big milestone week for us as well. I am officially in my 14th week, the first week of my 2nd Trimester! The baby is about 3 inches long now and about the size of a peach according to the pregnancy book.

By the way - it seems my happiness of graduating from nap time has been short lived. Although it was nice to have at least one normal adult day without a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home