Monday, November 06, 2006

Lights . . . Camera . . . Action!

I survived the interview! It was pretty painless. I just talked and answered a few questions about our pregnancy and the First Trimester Screening Test that we had done last trimester. Then they took a bunch of footage of me knitting, taking my prenatal vitamin, and putting baby clothes in the closet.

It will be interesting to see how they edit and cut it all together. The production company is suppoesed to inform me what networks and new stations pick up the segment and when it will air on TV. Also we'll get several DVD copies of the final production. So who knows maybe I'll be on the Today Show!

Knitting for the Camera


Interview

3 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Zegi said...

Wow! I knew you (well, not in person I guess) before you were famous!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger logoANN said...

You looked very nice for the camera people!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger neonapple said...

Aww gee - thanks! What wonders makeup can make!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home