Monday, March 20, 2006

10 Days from Hell

So I have been holding my breath this past week. Am I pregnant? Am I not pregnant?

If I am not then why am I so tired, why do my boobs hurt, and why is food not at all interesting to me. If I am not then this must be the PMS from hell!

The temps stayed up all week - bating my hopes - until today when it fell - so I am definatively not pregnant. So I am declaring PMS an evil aspect of life and I am thinking about petitioning the church it label it a demon entity.

If you would like to sign my petition to officially label PMS a Demon Entity please feel free to coment and I will add your name to the email petition.

Also "words" that should never be spoken: "preggers" - not a word but I definatly hate it. Also the use of the word "blastocyte" when refering to your potentialy unborn child, especially when you don't know if you wife is pregnant or not.

This cycle's charting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home