Monday, June 19, 2006

Comin' up Quick!

Well it's official we have been approved for our house loan and I have a flight to Columbus August 4-13, so we can buy a house while we see family as well. Oh my god I can't believe I actually typed that. WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO BUY A HOUSE! EEEKKK!

Yesterday the husband and I had major house discussions and decided on our timeline, types of homes we like etc.

It's also so strange to know the exact date that I will be giving notice to my employer and to know when my last day will actually be. Right now my count of work days stands at 58 including today. (That is excluding holidays, weekends, and vacation days for the Ohio trip.) I'll be giving almost 4 weeks notice - 20 work days. That's enough time don't you think? I wanted to be nice and give a little bit of extra time in case they want me to train someone.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger VJ said...

Yes, moving on is very exciting. When I found out I got the job at KSU I wanted to get up on my desk and dance!!! I didn't ofcoarse, I am much to dignified for that type of behavior.
It is also very scary, but atleast you will be moving into your first house. While the process was very stressful for us, because of the houses age and the stupid mortgage company, we are glad we "own" it now. We should have just went to a bank, but heh it was the first time either of us purchased a home.
Have lots of fun looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home