Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Accupuncture and TCM

So some fo you know I had a horrid Dr. appt last week with the Dr. that was supposed to be my new OBGYN. Long and nasty story short - she will not be my Dr. I have an appt with a new internal MD next week and tomorrow I have a TCM appt.

I have been reading about TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) in The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis Ph.D.



All this time I have been thinking that my luteal phase was too short but now I am thinking that if I just ovulated about 5-6 days sooner then I would be ok. So this might mean I have a Yin (estrogen) deficiency.

So tomorrow I litterally get stuck up like a pin cushion. I'll let you know how that goes. The TCM practioner actually did her post-graduate work with Randine Lewis and is trained in FAM (Fertiltiy Awareness Method), so she will be able to discuss my charts with me!

In the mean time bring on the tofu and yams! - (They help the estrogen)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home