Monday, November 13, 2006

Week 18 - Will we find out who's in there?

Well this is the BIG week. we have our big ultrasound tomorrow morning and if the baby cooperates for the camera, we should be able to find out who is in there - a boy or a girl! Very exciting but also kind of sad. It has been really fun not knowing who is in there. Right now the baby is currently named our little acrobat becasue they love to do acrobatics every time I walk around and excercise.

Don't worry I am sure we will post the pics and tell everyone but we will not be sharing our naming choices with everyone. For some strange reason everyone thinks they have a right to comment on potential baby names, when it really is none of their business. I don't want to hear that a certain name is bad becasue someone's boyfriend, girlfriend, or teacher had that name and was a horrible person or that a name is too trendy or something stupid like that. We didn't know that person so it doesn't matter to us! So for the name of our little one, you will all have to wait at least 22 more weeks!

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger logoANN said...

I'll have to call you today to get the inside scoop!

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the name thing, now if I could jut get my husband on the same page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home