Monday, January 29, 2007

More Nesting! - 29 Weeks!

I finally got to start really nesting in the baby's room. You'll see on the other blog this week that the husband finished building the baby's nursery furniture, so I got to start placing my little accessory touches around the room. I'd love to make the bed but it would only get dusty and need to be changed again before the baby comes home, so I guess that will wait.

My biggest problem is finding a valance and crib skirt in royal blue (not navy - which is all I seem to be able to find). I tried a navy valance and it just didn't work with the border. The one royal blue valance and boxpleat crib skirt I did find were way too expensive. Maybe I can recruit someone to sew some for me.

I also purchased some curtains for the living room, so I can spread the nesting throughout the house. Hopefully I can get the husband to hang the rods this week, since I have sometimes been getting dizzy thanks to my little bundle.

The little bundle is doing just fine this week. Today I noticed that he has rotated and instead of kicking and poking my belly button he is beating up my internal organs specifically my lungs. I know this is a good thing since this probably means he is getting into "position" for his dramatic arrival.

Only 11 more weeks - maybe less!

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger logoANN said...

Okay, it might be time to put back the spam blocker stuff. *grumble.

Anywayzzz... I'd sew it for you if:
1. I finished my curtians already.
2. I had the time.
3. I knew how to sew that well.

If the road to hell is paved with good intentions, you know where I'll be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home