Monday, February 12, 2007

Busy Schedule & Food

I can't believe how much stuff is going on in the next two weeks! I am absolutely booked! We have 2 Doctors appointments, a chiropractor appt, prenatal massage therapy, prenatal yoga class, a tour of the hospital, 2 birthing classes, breastfeeding class, and the baby's shower! Oh, and I am trying to fit in two more Doctors appts - one for the husband and one for Prenatal Physical Therapy.

Yesterday was the start of our busy two weeks schedule, we had a Prenatal Yoga Partner Class, so the husband could learn how to help me do some stretches and massage techniques that will help "ease" some discomfort in the next - oh my god 8 weeks - and labor.

I was also officially invited to the Baby's Shower today as well! So exciting - I can't wait to see everyone! One of the baby's aunts actually found Hungry Caterpillar stamps for the invitations, which is the theme for the baby's room! How cool is that! This baby is so lucky to have such cool aunts!

The baby has been very active lately! I am betting though that he will soon be running out of room to swim around. My bet is that the baby will be 4.5-5 lbs at next week's Dr. appt. He's going to be a big one! At last month's appt he was 3 lbs. 7 oz. But ever since our Prenatal Partner Yoga Class yesterday, where the baby got plenty of movement from our manipulations he has been doing aerobics in there!

As if all this isn't enough - I have also been having eating issues. Don't get me wrong, I get hungry but I have very little desire to actually eat. I have been getting worried about it. I want to make sure the baby gets what he needs and eat healthy foods but sometimes I just don't want to - what is wrong with me? I'm not nauseous or anything I just get to the point where I know I should eat but have no desire to and end up forcing myself to eat something for the baby. Interesting that all this happens when I practically have carte blanche to eat and not worry about diets and just try to eat healthy foods. Actually I haven't gained any weight through the whole pregnancy - in fact I think I have lost about 10 lbs.

Stay tuned - I am sure we will have more baby pics from our Doctor appt next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home