Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Costume Keeper

Today I feel like my official title should be "Costume Keeper" and not Mommy. I have been going through all the gifts of new and gently used clothing items from family and friends for 0-3 mo., 3-6 mo., 6-9 mo., 9-12 mo., and yes some 18 mo. and 2T sizes as well so they can be washed and again reorganized.

Suffice to say that The Little Man will be the best dressed baby around by far. From Baby Gap, Oshkosh, and Tommy Hilfiger, to Carter and Gerber we have it all! Now that the Little Man is about to grow into size 0-3 mo. I had to get it all organized.

The Little Man had his 2 mo. Dr. appt yesterday and he was 10 lbs 4 oz. and was 21 in long. One more 1/2 inch and we are into 0-3 mo! So I have to get as many wearings out of the NB (newborn) size favorites that we can. With our automatic sprinkler system this seems to be of no issue for the Little Man.

Next the Official Costune Keeper needs to pack the Little Man up for his first extended visit to Grandma's house so that Mommy and Daddy can go on a 4 day vacation. I am starting to freak out a bit that I am going to be away from my baby. What was I thinking? I must have been wooed by the notion of entire nights of sleep!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Zegi said...

Hey, an entire nights sleep (especially more than one) cannot be overrated. Though it is tough to be away from the little ones. :(

The secret sister thing is something I do at the local quilt shop. They have a sewing circle kind of meeting once a month and the regular attendees fill out a questionaire and swap them to get their secret sister. After three months you get a new one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home