Sunday, March 04, 2007

Only 7 more weeks! (or less!)

Well it's official, I feel very very very pregnant now. The baby and I are constantly competing for my lung space. He wants to stretch out and get comfy there, while I selfishly want to breathe.

This week is going to be 34 weeks and he is well over 5 lbs. now. When he decides to dance you can totally see my whole belly move. Even as I write this he is having hiccups. So strange to be feeling all of this going on inside me. Right now I am literally the baby's whole world - soon his little universe will be endless and I am sure I will miss him being with me all the time.

As for Operation 'Baby Countdown': I am almost done with all the shower returns/exchanges. I have been running around all week taking care of that and I hope to have the registry almost all done in the next couple of weeks, since there is a sale next week at Babies R us. In fact I have to go there today to order the Glider and Ottoman. I sometimes think I should just sleep at Babies R Us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home