Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dropping - Week 35!

Well I can breathe a bit easier this week. The baby is definately dropping and I am continuing to feel less and less stable physically and sometimes emotionally. I cried twice today watching those darn TLC baby shows.

In other baby news - Logoann and I sewed curtains for the baby's room. Well more accurately I helped wash, iron, and pin and Logoann sewed. Next on the agenda is making the crib skirt. When it is all done I will be sure to post pictures.

The nesting is definately set in. We have at least 2 months worth of diapers, diaper changing, and washing paraphanalia. I have been told that babies generally go through about 300 diapers a month! We have all the bedding, blankets, and clothing for 0-6 mo. washed, folded, and put away. The diaper bag is even packed. Little by litle I am also packing the hospital bag as I continue to work on my mountain of laundry. Oh and the glider and ottoman for the nursery came in, so that is all set up as well. Now I just have to remember to mail in the hospital preregistry forms . . . remembering - now that seems to be a skill that I have definately lost track of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home