Monday, March 27, 2006

I need an intervention

I really think I need an intervention. I have to stop buying baby type stuff until I actually have one on the way! I have made this promise to myself before but when I thought I could have conceived last cycle I broke down and started up again. I bought a couple outfits that were super cheap on eBay only a couple of bucks, so I didn't feel bad about that. It really was the breast pump that did me in. I know I know! What the hell am I doing buying a breast pump when I wasn't even sure if I was pregnant yet?! Well I thought I was I felt like I was and it was such a great deal on eBay! The pump retails for about $319 and I got it for about $100 less! Brand new - I thought it was a great deal. Plus some people are funny about getting that kind of stuff for a shower, so I thought I'd just take it out of the senario. Anyways this little lapse in judgment set me back some and I will be penny pinching for the next month. Oh well.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger logoANN said...

You didn't mention that was why you were broke when we talked on the phone. If you want I'll sit you down and read you the riot act. You know I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home