Monday, April 10, 2006

Conception Stories

It is my personal opinion that no one really wants to know the circumstances under which their parents conceived them. I think this would fall under TMI (Too Much Information).

Have your parents ever told you this info? My mom did - and all I could think was eeewwwwww! I think as far as most of us are concerned we never really want to think about our parents having sex. We would be happy just believing that the stork dropped us off at our parents home.

So here's my thought - I wonder, if I will remember the exact circumstances when our future children are conceived. I am sure I will. I hope that I don't emotionally scar my future children with TMI about their conception!

I'll just say that I found them in cabbage patch after the stork came by for a visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home